May 24, 2015

FIRESTONE

likeaharte, like a harte, ivana, ivana petrovic, how to wear rose gold jewelry, melbourne bloggers, australian bloggers, how to wear a fedora hat, how to wear white heels, how to dress up jeans, patrizia pepe, patrizia pepe winter 2016, patrizia pepe bloggers, the peach box

likeaharte, like a harte, ivana, ivana petrovic, how to wear rose gold jewelry, melbourne bloggers, australian bloggers, how to wear a fedora hat, how to wear white heels, how to dress up jeans, patrizia pepe, patrizia pepe winter 2016, patrizia pepe bloggers, the peach boxlikeaharte, like a harte, ivana, ivana petrovic, how to wear rose gold jewelry, melbourne bloggers, australian bloggers, how to wear a fedora hat, how to wear white heels, how to dress up jeans, patrizia pepe, patrizia pepe winter 2016, patrizia pepe bloggers, the peach box
likeaharte, like a harte, ivana, ivana petrovic, how to wear rose gold jewelry, melbourne bloggers, australian bloggers, how to wear a fedora hat, how to wear white heels, how to dress up jeans, patrizia pepe, patrizia pepe winter 2016, patrizia pepe bloggers, the peach boxlikeaharte, like a harte, ivana, ivana petrovic, how to wear rose gold jewelry, melbourne bloggers, australian bloggers, how to wear a fedora hat, how to wear white heels, how to dress up jeans, patrizia pepe, patrizia pepe winter 2016, patrizia pepe bloggers, the peach boxlikeaharte, like a harte, ivana, ivana petrovic, how to wear rose gold jewelry, melbourne bloggers, australian bloggers, how to wear a fedora hat, how to wear white heels, how to dress up jeans, patrizia pepe, patrizia pepe winter 2016, patrizia pepe bloggers, the peach boxlikeaharte, like a harte, ivana, ivana petrovic, how to wear rose gold jewelry, melbourne bloggers, australian bloggers, how to wear a fedora hat, how to wear white heels, how to dress up jeans, patrizia pepe, patrizia pepe winter 2016, patrizia pepe bloggers, the peach box


H&M jacket / Glassons blouse / Ziggy Denim / ASOS heels / Patrizia Pepe bag

My love for rose gold has grown over the past few years, and it shows with my new addition from The Peach Box. I'm not sure if the fact that it's called the 'Empress bracelet,' or the crisp Roman numerals that got me, but it got me. Now just to add some more to my basket to go with the rose-gold Marc by Marc Jacobs watch I've been planning on getting for a while (I think this is the week, it will happen).

I feel a little all over the place today... I got up at 5am fuelled by fangirl-level dedication with Mum to squeal over Guy Sebastian as Australia's entry into the Eurovision Grand Finals, so I'm a little exhausted and dazed now. Was it worth it? YES IT WAS.  I'm so proud, and once the performance squealing was over, I proceeded to fangirl every time someone gave us 12 points (THANK YOU SWEDEN & AUSTRIA). I feel the need to live-tweet the event every year, but a few favourites I re-tweeted this year about Australia were x, x and x. What a fantastic achievement in placing fifth as a non-European country.

Did you watch Eurovision? Who was your favourite? Hint: the answer is Australia/Guy Sebastian.

You're welcome.




25 comments:

  1. Kenguri StyleMay 25, 2015

    What an awesome choice of bag! Love it so much!

    http://kenguristyle.com/seagull-nest/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! I also watched Eurovision and I'm from Lithuania, of course I supported my country, but I liked Australia song too=))

    http://simonamoona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I love your coat! You look beautiful! I don't watch Eurovision, it doesn't show here. But hey, it gets so much attention during this time that I am very intrigued now! Hahaha


    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning outfit

    Lots of love xxx
    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg CassonMay 25, 2015

    I so want one of these coats!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Pink Heart GirlMay 25, 2015

    Great look, I love the coat & heels :-* www.thepinkheartgirl.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. AvantiGardeMay 25, 2015

    Lovely outfit!
    I did watch most of Eurovision but unfortunately my favourite wasn't Guy Sebastian. My favourite was the Italian trio Il Volo. They definitely should have won!

    Avanti
    xxx
    Avantigarde.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the details in your outfit that I can't even decide which is my favorite piece!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan DollpartsMay 26, 2015

    looove your outfit, that jacket is perfect and so is the hat :) it´s a bit alexa chung like :) So glad i came across your blog, hope you check mine out too :3

    dresses-and-travels //@Susan Dollparts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nisam gledala Euroviziju ove godine ali inace ju obavezno pregledam! Nisam ni znala da je Australija ucestvovala.. Super mi izgledas, predivna kombinacija. www.neverdreamedaboutthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOO in love with this outfit. That fuzzy sweater is seriously everything and adoring your rose gold bracelet. So chic!

    xx 365Hangers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sophie AthawesMay 29, 2015

    This outfit is gorgeous on you! I really love how you've styled the look. I love your blog!

    I'm sending a box of goodies to an Australian blogger and it has to contain things that are only from the UK - is there anything that you don't have in Aus (makeup/beauty) that you wish you had? Do you guys have Claire's and Barry M? xx


    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice and different isn't it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uber warm too - just wish it had longer sleeves sometimes haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woooo glad you liked it! This year was super exciting for me hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahaha, look most of the time it's a little over the top... but this year it was toned down and had a bigger focus on the performance and music so that was great! Definitely recommend a watch at least once ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. $5 FROM H&M ON SALE. WHAT.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's okay haha! They were good too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. No deciding is needed ;-) Thanks beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh, wonderful compliment - thank you! I'm checking yours out now :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super smo bili haha! Hvala puno :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So sorry it's taken me a while to respond!!!


    We don't have Claire's or Barry M! Hmm... something I definitely wish we had though is a TJ/TK Maxx - I've seen so many people post beautiful homewares from there that I need in my life haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)