March 24, 2015

WARNING

ivana, ivana petrovic, fashion bloggers, siren shoes, envy siren shoes, ultimate independent woman heels, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, likeaharte, like a harte, marella, marella max mara, shag vest, fur vest, fluffy vest, how to layer in winter, patrizia pepe, reversible tote, gusto clothing

ivana, ivana petrovic, fashion bloggers, siren shoes, envy siren shoes, ultimate independent woman heels, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, likeaharte, like a harte, marella, marella max mara, shag vest, fur vest, fluffy vest, how to layer in winter, patrizia pepe, reversible tote, gusto clothing
ivana, ivana petrovic, fashion bloggers, siren shoes, envy siren shoes, ultimate independent woman heels, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, likeaharte, like a harte, marella, marella max mara, shag vest, fur vest, fluffy vest, how to layer in winter, patrizia pepe, reversible tote, gusto clothing
ivana, ivana petrovic, fashion bloggers, siren shoes, envy siren shoes, ultimate independent woman heels, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, likeaharte, like a harte, marella, marella max mara, shag vest, fur vest, fluffy vest, how to layer in winter, patrizia pepe, reversible tote, gusto clothingivana, ivana petrovic, fashion bloggers, siren shoes, envy siren shoes, ultimate independent woman heels, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, likeaharte, like a harte, marella, marella max mara, shag vest, fur vest, fluffy vest, how to layer in winter, patrizia pepe, reversible tote, gusto clothing
ivana, ivana petrovic, fashion bloggers, siren shoes, envy siren shoes, ultimate independent woman heels, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, likeaharte, like a harte, marella, marella max mara, shag vest, fur vest, fluffy vest, how to layer in winter, patrizia pepe, reversible tote, gusto clothingivana, ivana petrovic, fashion bloggers, siren shoes, envy siren shoes, ultimate independent woman heels, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, likeaharte, like a harte, marella, marella max mara, shag vest, fur vest, fluffy vest, how to layer in winter, patrizia pepe, reversible tote, gusto clothing
ivana, ivana petrovic, fashion bloggers, siren shoes, envy siren shoes, ultimate independent woman heels, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, likeaharte, like a harte, marella, marella max mara, shag vest, fur vest, fluffy vest, how to layer in winter, patrizia pepe, reversible tote, gusto clothingivana, ivana petrovic, fashion bloggers, siren shoes, envy siren shoes, ultimate independent woman heels, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, likeaharte, like a harte, marella, marella max mara, shag vest, fur vest, fluffy vest, how to layer in winter, patrizia pepe, reversible tote, gusto clothingivana, ivana petrovic, fashion bloggers, siren shoes, envy siren shoes, ultimate independent woman heels, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, likeaharte, like a harte, marella, marella max mara, shag vest, fur vest, fluffy vest, how to layer in winter, patrizia pepe, reversible tote, gusto clothing
ivana, ivana petrovic, fashion bloggers, siren shoes, envy siren shoes, ultimate independent woman heels, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, likeaharte, like a harte, marella, marella max mara, shag vest, fur vest, fluffy vest, how to layer in winter, patrizia pepe, reversible tote, gusto clothing



Marella vest / Glassons tee / Ziggy Denim Skyscraper jeans / 'Envy' heels c/o Siren Shoes / Patrizia Pepe reversible tote

You know those pieces you didn’t know you needed in your life until you set eyes on all of its beautifully crafted glory? Patrizia Pepe likes to make plenty of those - especially in her accessories collection. This was the case for me and this roomy tote. I couldn't resist the orange reversible to black Eco-leather, nor its (giant) additional bag. 

For someone who doesn't carry many things in their bag, I just like the option of being able to... I mean now if I wanted to carry my laptop, books, a second wardrobe, crystal collection, plus snacks around, I finally can. (I do acknowledge that a bag of this magnitude will take some serious organisational skills to keep everything identifiable, but I am more than up for the challenge).

I also couldn't resist another shag item to add to my wardrobe, in the form of an all-black, contrast back vest by Marella (of the Max Mara group!). I'm now one step closer to that Winter layering dream I keep talking about..


Side note: If anyone has any delicious vegan recipes, please share! Homegirl is back to the good side 



52 comments:

  1. Kimberly AnnMarch 25, 2015

    I LOVE this outfit and that bag! I normally don't like orange too much but it looks gorgeous!

    Kim
    http://trendkeeper.me .. Travel diaries and be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fashion PandaMarch 25, 2015

    I'm such a fan of your bag ! :)

    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour pop! And your heels make this outfit so chic!

    -P.

    My blog: BOWTIE DIARY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your perfect tote! ;)

    ♥♥♥

    Jeanne

    http;//fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so loving this all black look, and adore your bag!!

    xx 365Hangers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing collections of fabulous Handbags. These kinds of handbag can increase the fashionable look of a woman. A woman can collect the perfect one for her from these various outstanding dazzling colored collections. For more details: tinaline.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the monochromatic outfit and the pop of colour with the handbag! You look beautiful <3


    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photos and your bag is stunning. That color!! <3

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how that bright orange bag looks against the black and white! Such a fun colour and it certainly will fit a lot, great investment! :) Winter is just around the corner! We are starting to have some cooler days here in Brisbane at last - seems to have taken forever for the summer heat to dial down!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely stunning! I love your style and outfit!

    Jana
    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chic Street ChocMarch 29, 2015

    cooooool!!!!!!!!!

    L.O.V.E.!♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    check my blog :CHIC STREET CHOC

    Instagram :<a href="http://instagram.com/chicstreetchoc/“>Follow for follow on Instagram?</a>

    waiting for u!

    -Italian fashion Blogger living in Moscow-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this beautiful outfit combo. The bag is stunning!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, yeah, it's nice to have the option! I've been meaning to get a roomier bag just in case I have a lot to carry around one day (though I normally don't). You never know!

    Love the shaggy black vest, it's gorgeous. Very chic!

    Oh, and thanks for the comment on my post :) The shoes I was wearing were actually by Just Fab and were a steal. I know, they definitely look like the Nasty Gal Cult shoes, but they're a fabulous look-a-like haha

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love a good shag piece, and that vest looks amazing. I can see it going with anything, and I really like how the extra texture gives some oomph to an outfit. Also, THAT BAG! I was staring at it the whole time I was scrolling. I also carry almost nothing in my purse, but I'd want this just for the beauty of it haha. My mints and car keys can just lounge in all that extra space, i dont care :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Meg CassonMarch 29, 2015

    Oh my gosh this bag is gorgeous.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That bag is absolutely gorgeous! I love your classic black pumps as well! <3

    Janine
    Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the bag! I love a big bag, as I pretty much always have my laptop with me- and I love knowing I have everything I need ;) Looks great with your outfit too!

    Congrat's on going vegan, I am vegan too and loving it :)

    Emily xx

    Emily May Designs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eleanor HumphriesMarch 29, 2015

    You look so chic! i love the bag x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. At Wednesdays I Wear PinkMarch 29, 2015

    You look so pretty !

    Love the vest !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are gorgeous!
    Lovely outfit, the bag really makes it perfect!

    http://woodlandhalls.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am actually so obsessed with orange at the moment, that bag is perfect! I love the little knot detailing as well, too cute xx

    -Helena
    www.helenashideaway.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Fashion PandaMarch 30, 2015

    Still love it ! Enjoy your day !

    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  23. Magda CarvalhoMarch 31, 2015

    Fantastic look.

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, looking good Ivana! That bag looks so luxurious :) I'm looking forward to wearing layering too, although there's not many days you can do it in Queensland

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love love your bag!
    Love Emina
    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043

    ReplyDelete
  26. I usually wouldn't pick such a bright bag either, but it got me!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm currently trying to talk myself into wearing these to work tomorrow.... they're comfortable, but can I wear them for 9 hours? That is the question..

    ReplyDelete
  28. Definitely agree! Thanks for stopping by xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks Bash! I feel like there's no better way to wear bright statements than with black and/or white!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm a little scared to use it too much and get it dirty though hahaha, BLACK NEVER HAS THIS ISSUE. But I will live ;-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gets a lot of compliments too! We've been in an in between stage of weather.... it's freezing in the mornings and hot in the afternoon. Please get it together, Melbourne. Haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's good to just know you have that option though, right?! Haha.

    That's actually amazing - I was searching for a similar pair all throughout Summer but now it's too cold for them! Such a great dupe though!

    ReplyDelete
  33. ME TOO! Literally, all I want to wear in Winter is some shag sort of item. I remember one Winter I was so cold I scrambled to my wardrobe in the middle of the night and slept with one of them on.


    Ooooh your mints and car keys will LOVE you for the luxury of space you're giving them. Do you know what it's just really handy for though? Jackets. When it gets hot, I just shove (or pretend to neatly fold) it in there and I don't have to lug anything around. Consider that while you're tempted ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Laptops are a pain but big bags make life so much easier don't they?


    Yessss VEGAN GALS FOR LIFE! If you have any recipes - feel free to link them to me! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. The higher the heel, the cuter - amiright?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Helenaaaaaaa, this is perfect haha! I'm just still so amazed at it being reversible tbh.

    ReplyDelete
  37. All the more reasons to go on a little interstate holiday then ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)