March 1, 2015

ENVY

ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, fashion, how to wear stripes, pink walls, black pointed heels, classic heels, feminine outfits, date night outfits, valentines date outfits, isla by talulah, talulah the label, quilted mini skirt, asymmetric skirt, how to wear a mini
ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, fashion, how to wear stripes, pink walls, black pointed heels, classic heels, feminine outfits, date night outfits, valentines date outfits, isla by talulah, talulah the label, quilted mini skirt, asymmetric skirt, how to wear a mini
ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, fashion, how to wear stripes, pink walls, black pointed heels, classic heels, feminine outfits, date night outfits, valentines date outfits, isla by talulah, talulah the label, quilted mini skirt, asymmetric skirt, how to wear a mini, amethyst cluster, amethyst cluster necklaceivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, fashion, how to wear stripes, pink walls, black pointed heels, classic heels, feminine outfits, date night outfits, valentines date outfits, isla by talulah, talulah the label, quilted mini skirt, asymmetric skirt, how to wear a miniivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, fashion, how to wear stripes, pink walls, black pointed heels, classic heels, feminine outfits, date night outfits, valentines date outfits, isla by talulah, talulah the label, quilted mini skirt, asymmetric skirt, how to wear a miniivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, fashion, how to wear stripes, pink walls, black pointed heels, classic heels, feminine outfits, date night outfits, valentines date outfits, isla by talulah, talulah the label, quilted mini skirt, asymmetric skirt, how to wear a mini
ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, fashion, how to wear stripes, pink walls, black pointed heels, classic heels, feminine outfits, date night outfits, valentines date outfits, isla by talulah, talulah the label, quilted mini skirt, asymmetric skirt, how to wear a mini
ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, fashion, how to wear stripes, pink walls, black pointed heels, classic heels, feminine outfits, date night outfits, valentines date outfits, isla by talulah, talulah the label, quilted mini skirt, asymmetric skirt, how to wear a mini

Cotton On crop / Isla by Talulah skirt / Envy heels c/o Siren Shoes / ASOS quilted bag / MinkPink sunglasses

I find it a little funny that it's taken me this long to own a pair of classic, black pointed heels (I'm definitely not counting the kitten-heel type of pair I had in Year 7 okay), but I got there eventually right? Siren Shoes were kind enough to send me a pair of their Envy pumps a few weeks ago and I can honestly say they have managed to tick all the boxes in terms of aesthetic, versatility, comfortability (for a 12cm heel) as well as making them down right a simple beauty. Available in all sorts of finishes, colours and patterns (and of course glitter), I think the name will speak for itself once you pop a pair of these on. As for me, I'm finally back home, so I can't wait to wear these babies out some more and keep them in high rotation as the perfect point for any occasion.






52 comments:

  1. London MckenzieMarch 01, 2015

    Stunning look! Love the amethyst necklace


    www.londonmckenzie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different angles in this outfit, such a pretty spring look!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    Instagram @lucysb_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johanna VilhunenMarch 04, 2015

    Nice look, I love how the skirt is so different! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fashionably SparklyMarch 06, 2015

    I love the asymmetrical skirt! and the necklace is so beautiful!

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's my favourite piece of jewellery! Definitely brings a calmness to my every day haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love things a little off-centre! Adds character to an outfit :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only disappointing thing is that it frays easily, but I'll find a way around that haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the asymmetrical hem line of that skirt!

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, gorgeous black heels! Super classy and an iconic staple to own :)
    Love that you found a pink background to match your pretty skirt!
    Fantastic look girl

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very chic and cool outfit Ivana! I love the skirt with these amazing heels!

    ♥♥♥

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool outfit! I love the combination of the striped t-shirt with the pale pink skirt- beautiful!

    Emily xx

    Emily May Designs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belle melangeMarch 07, 2015

    Beautiful look, love the skirt and necklace!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. that skirt is so stunning! and those look like the perfect pair of pumps, so versatile <3


    www.metallicpaws.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the necklace and skirt of yours! It's so beautiful! And I love your blog! Instant follower <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simple and trendy outfit based on an amazing skirt! Nice choice my dear!!!Today I have a new post on my blog! If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think.....Have a nice day, kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dressed With SoulMarch 08, 2015

    You know really how to style and I'm fascinated by the cut of the skirt!

    Thank you for your kindly words on my blog. You have a handsome blog and
    now I wonder if you are interested in following each other?

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am absolutely obsessed with this skirt, Ivana! Need it, probably going to buy it!

    Also, I love your hair here- I cut about five inches off mine two months ago and I'm still not used to myself with midlength hair. Thanks for inspiring me to wear it down :)


    MOSTLY SALTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all your pictures and this cute chic look!! Love your style
    www.glamourbyzee.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this look! The backdrop is awesome too!

    www.thetrendytea.com

    Kaitlyn xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those shoes are so classic! Loving your look Ivana, especially the Isla skirt :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those shoes have such a perfect silhouette! Such a great gift!

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Magda CarvalhoMarch 09, 2015

    Hello :) Nice look, love court the skirt :)

    *new follower in the blog and bloglovin.

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a lovely outfit, and great pics!

    www.lifestylefunxion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. really cute, love your photos & blog design :)


    xx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Meg CassonMarch 09, 2015

    Absolutely gorgeous outfit, now following !

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this photoset!! <3 the whole outfit is perfect! :)

    Joanna | http://thewunderkind.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. FoxandMintMarch 09, 2015

    I love the look you've put together. I have to say, I haven't got a pair like this! Although, I'm on the hunt for some new heels - mine have had it! It's time for an overhaul. I might give Siren a whirl and see what they have to offer!
    xoxo

    -Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this look. Major shoe envy!


    http://wearemonochrome.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beauty FollowerMarch 15, 2015

    Gorgeous skirt & heels!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  30. I had a random stop me on the street and say the same haha! Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Definitely staple shoes - I just need to break them in/get used to the height a little! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. The shoe is actually called Envy too so ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Definitely give them a go Olivia! We can be Siren buddies hahaha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank-you for stopping by Alex! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks Danielle! I'm about to check yours out now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. They just look like a shoe every girl should own - so easy to pair with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Pink usually isn't a colour I go for, but Isla made it happen somehow haha! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks lady! I'm checking out yours now! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a lovely compliment! xxxx Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  40. MARY! GO GET IT! Haha.


    It takes a little getting used to once you first cut it, but I haven't thought of growing it back since. Just experiment, and youtube videos/blogs are your best friend haha! :-) I also found sea salt spray adds volume and texture to it, so just have fun with it! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)