February 8, 2015

SANCTIFIED

the veronicas, sanctified, ivana, ivana petrovic, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, style bloggers, the fifth label, all to myself skirt, mesh top, how to wear black on black, all black outfits, grunge outfits 2015,

the veronicas, sanctified, ivana, ivana petrovic, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, style bloggers, the fifth label, all to myself skirt, mesh top, how to wear black on black, all black outfits, grunge outfits 2015,
the veronicas, sanctified, ivana, ivana petrovic, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, style bloggers, the fifth label, all to myself skirt, mesh top, how to wear black on black, all black outfits, grunge outfits 2015, the veronicas, sanctified, ivana, ivana petrovic, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, style bloggers, the fifth label, all to myself skirt, mesh top, how to wear black on black, all black outfits, grunge outfits 2015, the veronicas, sanctified, ivana, ivana petrovic, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, style bloggers, the fifth label, all to myself skirt, mesh top, how to wear black on black, all black outfits, grunge outfits 2015,
the veronicas, sanctified, ivana, ivana petrovic, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, style bloggers, the fifth label, all to myself skirt, mesh top, how to wear black on black, all black outfits, grunge outfits 2015,
the veronicas, sanctified, ivana, ivana petrovic, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, style bloggers, the fifth label, all to myself skirt, mesh top, how to wear black on black, all black outfits, grunge outfits 2015,
the veronicas, sanctified, ivana, ivana petrovic, likeaharte, like a harte, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, style bloggers, the fifth label, all to myself skirt, mesh top, how to wear black on black, all black outfits, grunge outfits 2015,

Glassons Mesh top (similar by ASOS here) / The Fifth Label All To Myself skirt / Famous Footwear boots / Token backpack via Universal Store


I've missed visiting locations with bright walls - the last time I shot here was for my blog's first birthday last April (it seems like so long ago) - and now I'm determined to find more little treasures like the wall opposite this one, adorned with roses as seen in this post. Next stop - Hosier Lane, where I'm itching to see the stunning wall that has Ganesh plastered on it (google it, and you'll know what I mean).

I'm gathering up the last bits and pieces before my flight to Brisbane in the morning for work, but made sure to have a post ready for tonight before this month of travel turns crazy. I'll be in Sydney next week as well, so this time definitely calls for over-organising and making sure I have everything sorted for the trips, as well as planning for future posts and ventures. I'm very excited though, I'll be working hard, but the fact that I'm out of my own state for a little bit at a time is refreshing.

On a side note, I do have to mention that whenever I prepare these posts, I mentally applaud the likes of Margaret Zhang and Jess Tran for being able to write more than a few short paragraphs with their posts, yet manage to be engaging and all-round hilarious. I do want to share more with you though - opinions, interests, experiences etc. So if there's anything you want me to talk more about, let me know in the comments below! Have a great week :-)

35 comments:

  1. Perfect all black look! Gorgeous tee!

    ♥♥♥

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt and your hair is amazing

    xo

    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalia BoschFebruary 10, 2015

    Lovely combination.

    Lots of love.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect outfit to wear against the red backdrop, the black really stands out! :) Also that skirt is stunning on you!

    Hope your month of travel is going well!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag! I love it! I hope you have fun traveling around! Be safe! xx
    -Olivia.
    www.foxandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your adorable comment Ivana!

    ♥♥♥

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arden RubensFebruary 13, 2015

    Gorgeous!!! xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never go wrong with an all black outfit. Love the bag as well.


    www.TheFollowFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look suits you very well and I adore your haircut, it's so modern and sexy!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look soo Fabulous in this outfit girl. <3 In love with that jacket and those shoes are drool worthy <3

    xoxo Chaicy - New Post up - Style.. A Pastiche!

    SAP on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dressed with soulFebruary 15, 2015

    You have chosen a good bright wall for your shooting! And you look adorabel and really beautiful in your edgy look <3

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're unbelievably beautiful. Great black ensemble. Love the skirt, top, shoes and bag. Love them all!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like very much this shooting and your outfit is really beautiful!!! Have a nice day, kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore this all black ensemble, it really stands out from the bright wall too :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beauty FollowerFebruary 17, 2015

    Like it!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love a little all black now and then ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think it was due for a wash at this point but thank you hahaha ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's why I love this location! Thanks miss, it went well. Glad to get a bit more sleep now though in my own bed!! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Luckily it was all with work so ultimate comfort levels! Thanks cutie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Exactly! Lately I've been wearing all black but with statement coats/jackets. So much easier on my patience with finding outfits in the morning. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks miss! I'll definitely be keeping it short for a while (I think)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks gal! I've gotten a lot of wear out of the boots - the heel is easier to walk in all day than I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks Rena! More locations are on my to-do list! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jess you're too kind! Thank you. Hope you're having a wonderful day. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)