January 25, 2015

CÉLFIE

castañer, celfie tee, celfie top, celfie shirt, sincerely jules, shop sincerely jules, bloggers in celfiee tee, julie sarinana, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte,

castañer, celfie tee, celfie top, celfie shirt, sincerely jules, shop sincerely jules, bloggers in celfiee tee, julie sarinana, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte,
castañer, celfie tee, celfie top, celfie shirt, sincerely jules, shop sincerely jules, bloggers in celfiee tee, julie sarinana, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte,
castañer, celfie tee, celfie top, celfie shirt, sincerely jules, shop sincerely jules, bloggers in celfiee tee, julie sarinana, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte,
castañer, celfie tee, celfie top, celfie shirt, sincerely jules, shop sincerely jules, bloggers in celfiee tee, julie sarinana, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte,
castañer, celfie tee, celfie top, celfie shirt, sincerely jules, shop sincerely jules, bloggers in celfiee tee, julie sarinana, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte, castañer, celfie tee, celfie top, celfie shirt, sincerely jules, shop sincerely jules, bloggers in celfiee tee, julie sarinana, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte, castañer, celfie tee, celfie top, celfie shirt, sincerely jules, shop sincerely jules, bloggers in celfiee tee, julie sarinana, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte, castañer, celfie tee, celfie top, celfie shirt, sincerely jules, shop sincerely jules, bloggers in celfiee tee, julie sarinana, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte, castañer, celfie tee, celfie top, celfie shirt, sincerely jules, shop sincerely jules, bloggers in celfiee tee, julie sarinana, fashion bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, ivana petrovic, ivana, likeaharte, like a harte,

Sincerely Jules Célfie tee / Alyssmn pleather skirt / Castañer espadrilles (more from Castañer here, here and here) / MinkPink sunglasses / Oasap bag / The Horse watch

Another day, another blogger in a Célfie tee...

Jules (the blogger from Sincerely Jules and who is behind this shirt's phenomenon) is a mastermind though, so I'm proud to back a fellow dreamer, believer and achiever. Also, if you like it - wear it, as H&M Melbourne's neon signs would tell you.

It's a long weekend here in Australia, so I'm enjoying the sunshine with fruit, coffee, and have a bubble bath planned sometime tonight with my homemade bath bombs from last week when I decided to test my patience and make some. I also have a few creative projects and a work trip coming up, so stay tuned. In the meantime though, I got invited by the lovely girls over at Blog and The City to be a guest columnist, so you can read my published article here :-)




26 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen a t shirt worn so formally, love it!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avellia AnwarJanuary 26, 2015

    nice look.. love ur bag..

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalia BoschJanuary 27, 2015

    Gorgeous photos,

    Lots of love.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look :) Those shirts are legendary


    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shirt is so amazing and I love how you paired it with that skirt. You look great!

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that your shirt is super cool and I love your skirt! Great pictures!
    Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is my kind of style, i love it. Great blog.

    Emma from Written with style | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belle melangeJanuary 28, 2015

    Perfect tee, lovely look!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh homemade bath bombs! I found a recipe for organic body butter I've been meaning to try (on pinterest) and I always wonder about those little DIY projects you find there...

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the minimalist feel of this outfit! Casual meets classic! <3
    http://thewunderkind.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit dear! Your sunnies are perfect with this minimal look xx

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute look! I like this skirt and the purse is lovely!
    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the first time I'm seeing this tee and I'm absolutely loving it. I love that you tucked it into a flirty little skirt- and that purse you have is on *point*. Also, home made bath bombs?! I didn't know that was possible. I never buy them because they're always so pricey, so this is really exciting news to me. Did it really exercise a lot of patience to make it? Haha I can't see my threshold is large for DIY projects :/


    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a very fun tee!

    I like how you have styled it knotted with the skater skirt too :) Hope you enjoyed your long weekend

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous look, I like the burgundy color of the bag!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  16. Homemade bath bombs - give me some! Previse sam lijena da bi ih napravila, a bojim se da ce potrajati.. Nego ekstra je outfit, bas mi se svidja ogrlica, cista 10ka! www.neverdreamedaboutthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aren't they?! I want more of them in my life from the rest of the range.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just came back from travelling and my perfume stained it hahaha, so hopefully it's still in that perfect condition after it gets washed profusely ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marlen you're a sweetheart, thank-you for your on *point* comment haha. I was following a Youtube video for the bathbombs and the hardest thing was getting both sides of the bath bomb to stick! Mine just fell apart the first few times but I got there eventually... although I highly do recommend Lush bath bombs, yes they're $5+ but they're amazing quality! Also I'm pretty sure these DIY ones cost more to make so I'll definitely be sticking to Lush for a while hahaha... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Mica, you too! Another long weekend now wooo!!! (In VIC anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's a lovely statement isn't it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ma lakse je da se kupi, trust me hahaha. Nismo se odavno culi - ali stalno ti idem na blog! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)