January 4, 2015

ESCAPE

like a harte, likeaharte, ivana, ivana petrovic, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, international fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, keepsake, keepsake the label dress, seaford pier, pier photoshoots, fashion bunker, the birdcage boutique, be my escape dress, keepsake dress, summer maxi dresses, fashion blogger editorials, editorial,
like a harte, likeaharte, ivana, ivana petrovic, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, international fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, keepsake, keepsake the label dress, seaford pier, pier photoshoots, fashion bunker, the birdcage boutique, be my escape dress, keepsake dress, summer maxi dresses, fashion blogger editorials, editorial,like a harte, likeaharte, ivana, ivana petrovic, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, international fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, keepsake, keepsake the label dress, seaford pier, pier photoshoots, fashion bunker, the birdcage boutique, be my escape dress, keepsake dress, summer maxi dresses, fashion blogger editorials, editorial,
like a harte, likeaharte, ivana, ivana petrovic, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, international fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, keepsake, keepsake the label dress, seaford pier, pier photoshoots, fashion bunker, the birdcage boutique, be my escape dress, keepsake dress, summer maxi dresses, fashion blogger editorials, editorial,like a harte, likeaharte, ivana, ivana petrovic, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, international fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, keepsake, keepsake the label dress, seaford pier, pier photoshoots, fashion bunker, the birdcage boutique, be my escape dress, keepsake dress, summer maxi dresses, fashion blogger editorials, editorial,
like a harte, likeaharte, ivana, ivana petrovic, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, international fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, keepsake, keepsake the label dress, seaford pier, pier photoshoots, fashion bunker, the birdcage boutique, be my escape dress, keepsake dress, summer maxi dresses, fashion blogger editorials, editorial,like a harte, likeaharte, ivana, ivana petrovic, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, international fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, keepsake, keepsake the label dress, seaford pier, pier photoshoots, fashion bunker, the birdcage boutique, be my escape dress, keepsake dress, summer maxi dresses, fashion blogger editorials, editorial,like a harte, likeaharte, ivana, ivana petrovic, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, international fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, keepsake, keepsake the label dress, seaford pier, pier photoshoots, fashion bunker, the birdcage boutique, be my escape dress, keepsake dress, summer maxi dresses, fashion blogger editorials, editorial,like a harte, likeaharte, ivana, ivana petrovic, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, international fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, keepsake, keepsake the label dress, seaford pier, pier photoshoots, fashion bunker, the birdcage boutique, be my escape dress, keepsake dress, summer maxi dresses, fashion blogger editorials, editorial,
Be My Escape dress by Keepsake the label

This Keepsake dress certainly doesn't need anything else to help it shine, so instead of finding shoes, I found myself at the pier and just let it float around in the wind. High slits, thin intertwined straps and a low-back (which I'm usually unsure about) make for an ideal Summer maxi I've decided, so I've linked this dress along with a few similar ones for you to check out below. This morning's cool change brought about just the right amount of warmth with the breeze to keep me from getting sick (again) as well.

I hope you all had a wonderful New Years. I had last minute plans for once, but it was also exciting thinking that next New Years I'll be watching the ball drop in New York City. Thoughts become things ;-) Welcome to 2015, aka the best year of our lives so far.




52 comments:

  1. AvantiGardeJanuary 04, 2015

    Gorgeous dress! It is ideal for summer.

    Avanti
    xxx
    Avantigarde.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so pretty

    xo

    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photoset! Reminds me so much of Dawson's Creek. :)

    http://thewunderkind.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fashion PandaJanuary 04, 2015

    Gorgeous dress and beautiful pics !

    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning pictures. Absolute stunning.
    Happy New Year
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. NymphashionJanuary 05, 2015

    I love these pictures, they could be on a magazine! Nice dress and love the wind in your hair!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Euge EtcheverryJanuary 05, 2015

    Beautiful photos and beautiful place!

    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! The dress is simply fabulous and I love it.

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous lady and your photo makes me feel like you live on my island lol

    xx Island Hipster

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I love the design on that dress :)

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress looks amazing on you hun! I also love the natural, beachy pictures- just stunning :)
    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous gorgeous dress! Hope you had fun! xo

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful dress! Wonderful navy color and print!


    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year! Being in New York for next year's new year would be incredible! :)

    I really like this printed maxi dress, what a pretty piece! :) Like you said, it doesn't need any accessorising either, perfect as-is :)

    Away From The Blue

    2015 Wardrobe Inventory Linkup

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is absolutely gorgeous!! Love it on you :)

    xoxo



    Kaley



    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a Gorgeous dress, the Pics are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your pictures are really fabulous dear!! :)
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dressed with soulJanuary 13, 2015

    Wow, the pictures are a dream!

    xx from
    Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Ivana and thank you for your visit!!! I like very much this dress.... I adore you and your sense of fashion and style.
    Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere
    Fashion


    Eniwhere
    Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looove your dress and the photos! xx


    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. sonia de macedoJanuary 14, 2015

    Oooh I'm hoping to watch the ball drop next (this coming?) New Years too. Thoughts do become things so I'm putting that (and a bunch of other travel agendas) out there. BTW that dress was totally made to be used barefoot and fancy-free at the beach.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow this photoshoot is really beautiful! And i love that dress! You are gorgeous!

    xx

    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The pier is the most photogenic place, I swear! Glad you stumbled upon my blog too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. THANK YOU - Let's hope they are one day! The wind definitely made it an adventure haha!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The dress is stunning. I just wish I could wear it to work, but it's a really low back - I'll find a way though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooh, I'll come visit in a heartbeat haha! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Keepsake always think up good prints!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank-you Erica! Definitely did ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. It will be - I love Australia, but it just lacks any sort of feeling and/or excitement around the holidays. Doesn't it? Just imagine all of the decorations, people, and food in NY that time of year *_*

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really, really love this comment. Thank-you so much Lucy - this really means a lot to me. I think that's what blogging should be about - regardless if it's a fashion, food, travel etc. blog. Freedom and positivity is something I'm passionate about and I'm glad you're benefiting from my posts somehow too :-)


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank-you Kaley! I'm sure it would look just as stunning on you too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you! Mum is quite the photographer haha.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks Eni, hope your week has been great xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. YES. YES. YES. That's the way. I'll see you at the ball drop this year then ;-) And I agree. I have no idea what shoes to wear with it should I wear it out haha. I mean I'm sure there's plenty, but frolicking in the water with it is too much fun..

    ReplyDelete
  35. beautiful photos, lovely dress! ah i need some sea and sun myself this australia day long weekend..

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)