December 10, 2014

BABY I'M READY

like a harte, likeaharte, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, cameo the label, the recovery skirt, ivana, ivana petrovic, how to wear a colorful skirt, colorful skirts, leopard print skirt, ankle boots, winter outfits,

like a harte, likeaharte, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, cameo the label, the recovery skirt, ivana, ivana petrovic, how to wear a colorful skirt, colorful skirts, leopard print skirt, ankle boots, winter outfits,
like a harte, likeaharte, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, cameo the label, the recovery skirt, ivana, ivana petrovic, how to wear a colorful skirt, colorful skirts, leopard print skirt, ankle boots, winter outfits,
like a harte, likeaharte, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, cameo the label, the recovery skirt, ivana, ivana petrovic, how to wear a colorful skirt, colorful skirts, leopard print skirt, ankle boots, winter outfits,
like a harte, likeaharte, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, cameo the label, the recovery skirt, ivana, ivana petrovic, how to wear a colorful skirt, colorful skirts, leopard print skirt, ankle boots, winter outfits,
like a harte, likeaharte, australian bloggers, australian fashion bloggers, fashion bloggers, cameo the label, the recovery skirt, ivana, ivana petrovic, how to wear a colorful skirt, colorful skirts, leopard print skirt, ankle boots, winter outfits,

Cameo The Label Resolution skirt (more prints on Fashion Bunker/ Glassons crop / Famous Footwear boots / Colette Hayman bag / The Horse watch

I love the way the Universe works. I’ve learnt not to take anything as it first seems this year and as a result have been more relaxed when new things come my way (or I'd like to think so). It seems the more you learn, the more you find out how everything happens for a reason to help you continue to evolve, and I’m happy with how things are going at the moment.

On a side note, if anyone has any book recommendations on the Universe, crystal healing, meditation, or other general curious/self discovery topics - let me know! I’ve gone through so many books this year and need more to keep me busy on my daily commute to work :-)





21 comments:

  1. Oh that skirt is stunning on you! So nice with the black top too. I'm jealous you can wear long sleeves, it's soooo humid here with the storms!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt and the boots. Looks very simple and yet still very stylish.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great outfit! I absolutely love the skirt.

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Beautiful ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is stunning!


    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yesss I always believe there is a reason for everything that happens, whether it's good or bad. love the skirt, what a gorgeous print by Cameo :)


    www.metallicpaws.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning skirt! You look gorgeous!

    Amazing outfit!

    XO

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just followed you too by the way! Have an amazing weekend!!


    XO

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well one book I swear by is The Secret, I love it so much, I supposed you've already read it? <3 <3 <3 Also, I absolutely adore this skirt!

    http://velveteencockroach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice tittle on your post :)

    http://fashiondiarybymihaella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome skirt! I've been meaning to read The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  12. nunzia sofiaDecember 14, 2014

    very nice outfit! i like your skirt ;)

    If you want come to visit the new post on my fashion blog, here: http://honeyandcotton.org/random-photo-instagram/

    Kiss from Italy.

    Nunù.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This skirt is just gorgeous on you! Love how your bag pulls that bit of colour from the skirt as well xx


    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your skirt and your eyebrows are FAB
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look gorgeous! x

    www.eatlovemerry.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. marilovesgr33nDecember 16, 2014

    the animalier skirt is crazy cute. From summer to winter
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous outfit! Love the skirt - the print is stunning and the slit just adds that extra detailing. And love the boots too - I always find it hard to pair ankle boots with skirts, but you look awesome!

    Sian xx Rebel Angel

    ReplyDelete
  18. That skirt is gorgeous on you! x

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore this outfit Ivana! Hope you're having a lovely week

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool skirt!!!
    www.paywithpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)