November 12, 2014

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE SERIES: WINTER EDIT


holiday gift guides, winter holiday shopping, winter holiday gift guides, leather leggings, leather pants, boots, booties, winter, pumps, coats, sweaters, leather jackets, nail polish, winter clothing, cropped fluffy sweaters, nude heels, shopper tote, faux fur tote bag, sam edelman reese boots, cheap moto jackets, daisy perfume marc jacobs, tan floppy hats, felt hats, floppy fedoras, last minute holiday gifts, gift ideas for girls, gift ideas for girlfriends, fashion bunker, fshnbnkr, likeaharte, australian fashion, like a harte, fashion blog, australian fashion bloggers, ivana, ivana petrovic, holiday stocking stuffers,




The holiday season has crept up so quickly that it's got everyone stressing over two things:
  1. What to buy
  2. How to save
I’m mainly going to let the gift guides speak for themselves because I’ve got you covered for the first point - between a Winter edit for those in the Northern Hemisphere, a Summer edit for the Southerners (coming this week), Home/Interior, Boyfriend and Stocking Stuffers (all next week). 

Currently my shopping carts are slowly stacking up on multiple websites and I can't stop, so it's safe to say I'm struggling with how to save. Having student discounts are great for the websites that offer them, but I've been searching everywhere for that little bit extra off the stores I actually shop at (and encountered too many dodgy websites to count), but I think I've finally found a website that has an abundance of offers for us fashion enthusiasts and wanted to put together this quick post to help you and share the love! 

You can suss it out for yourselves and see if it's right for you, but I've already signed up for their Black Friday discount alerts for when they come out - just because Australia doesn’t celebrate it doesn’t mean I can’t score some steals with the rest of the world, right?

If you need more Holiday gift ideas click here, or shop my favourite online stores for more:


(P.S Don't forget about my giveaway for a Mimco clutch here)

31 comments:

  1. If only I could wear all these!!! Damn I'm so jealous to have winter season so that I can snugger in it!

    JESSTHEGRRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaira ManaloNovember 14, 2014

    I love everything in this selection. The fur coat, the pink heels, boots, grey coat and floppy hat! <3 Wow!

    Have a great day, Ivana!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute finds!

    xx

    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roze Stikleee! Predivna lista, obozavam sve :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection! That skirt, especially <3<3 (If only I could afford all of these!!)

    http://itsjoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been to long since I've visited your blog, again, and I'm sorry about this, again... It's so funny for me to see your summer outfits when we got freezing weather here, makes me miss the heat even more. Your style is pure amazing, it always has been!
    I love this wishlist, but more importantly how you interpreted pieces that are can be both considered cheap and expensive, love the variety of sources here! :)
    Hope you have a great one xx

    http://roomxcv.blogspot.com | Room 95

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo love it! Looking forward to the boyfriend series- men are always way too hard to buy gifts for!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. life is a shoeNovember 17, 2014

    loving this post! great picks!


    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beauty FollowerNovember 18, 2014

    The pink heels are so pretty!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amalya KhachiyanNovember 19, 2014

    The coat is just fantastic.


    kisses dear <3
    Amalya
    http://www.fiwl.eu/shirtlove/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink heels, gray coat and black bag are my favorites!!! Kisses dear (and thank you for your visit)
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. sonia de macedoNovember 19, 2014

    Ahahaha, I'm ready for Black Friday AND Cyber Monday (though, mainly holding out for Cyber Monday since I'm in Oz too)

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is cool guide! :) Perfect for christmas shopping :)


    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't worry a Summer guide is coming in the next few days (oops!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you like it Shaira! Thank-you, you too! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some for now, some for later? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank-you Eda! I think it's vital to mix different retailers so you can add something for everyone there rather than buying from a hundred different stores! And there's always those specific items you're willing to invest in - jackets and shoes are mine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I knooooow haha! Coming next week I promise! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooh you've been busy, well done! They're just easier to style!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm going to try and stay away, but even in the lead up retailers are having amazing sales *crying* hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)