January 6, 2014

NECTARINE

glassons, ivana petrovic, like a harte, likeaharte, fashion blog, fashion blogger, blogger style, street style, gary pepper, camilla and marc, amphora dress, orange dress, neon, bright, betts shoes, quilted bag, asos, chanel bag, colette hayman, cut out cuff, ootd, outfit inspiration
glassons, ivana petrovic, like a harte, likeaharte, fashion blog, fashion blogger, blogger style, street style, gary pepper, camilla and marc, amphora dress, orange dress, neon, bright, betts shoes, quilted bag, asos, chanel bag, colette hayman, cut out cuff, ootd, outfit inspirationglassons, ivana petrovic, like a harte, likeaharte, fashion blog, fashion blogger, blogger style, street style, gary pepper, camilla and marc, amphora dress, orange dress, neon, bright, betts shoes, quilted bag, asos, chanel bag, colette hayman, cut out cuff, ootd, outfit inspirationglassons, ivana petrovic, like a harte, likeaharte, fashion blog, fashion blogger, blogger style, street style, gary pepper, camilla and marc, amphora dress, orange dress, neon, bright, betts shoes, quilted bag, asos, chanel bag, colette hayman, cut out cuff, ootd, outfit inspirationglassons, ivana petrovic, like a harte, likeaharte, fashion blog, fashion blogger, blogger style, street style, gary pepper, camilla and marc, amphora dress, orange dress, neon, bright, betts shoes, quilted bag, asos, chanel bag, colette hayman, cut out cuff, ootd, outfit inspirationglassons, ivana petrovic, like a harte, likeaharte, fashion blog, fashion blogger, blogger style, street style, gary pepper, camilla and marc, amphora dress, orange dress, neon, bright, betts shoes, quilted bag, asos, chanel bag, colette hayman, cut out cuff, ootd, outfit inspiration

Glassons dress & cuff / ASOS bag / Betts platforms / Colette Hayman necklace

You can't get much brighter than this nectarine panel dress by Glassons, which I initially thought would be less neon and instead a darker orange, but the t-shirt style of it is too easy and comfortable to pass up. Besides, other than falling in love with a similar dress by Camilla & Marc last year, I've been saying for months that I needed more colourful/statement clothing in my wardrobe and I guess that's exactly what I got! Happy New Year to you all, and I hope you're all continuing to work hard for whatever it is that you want :-)




13 comments:

  1. Kiri YanchenkoJanuary 06, 2014

    I LOVE this colour on you! Great outfit. I think this is my fav so far actually!
    Kiri
    http://www.fashionblender.com.au
    http://www.facebook.com/FashionBlender

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kiri!! Great to know :-D


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! that orange colour.. LOVE IT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great dress color! So vibrant!

    - Mode Leben
    http://dasmodeleben.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, this post makes me happy! The weather is such crap in Canada right now and your dress totally brightens my day. You look AMAZING! This is definitely your colour xx


    Carly
    www.stylesnapshot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. TeenCultureJanuary 12, 2014

    Oh I love those shoes their amazing!

    Love,
    Teen Culture
    www.teencult.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shoes are my weakness haha - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very glad that I got something to brighten up my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw haha I'm glad to hear it makes you happy! I heard all about the ice storm etc - hopefully all is okay now! Thank you so much for your kind words! :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. WorkingGirlsShoeClosetJanuary 19, 2014

    I love the orange! AND it adore pairing it with the nude platform patent sandals! Great outfit!

    New follower! Follow back!

    *hearts*

    The Working Girl’s Shoe Closet

    blog: http://www.workinggirlsshoecloset.com

    fb: http://www.facebook.com/WGsShoeCloset

    twitter: http://www.twitter.com/WGsShoeCloset

    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/WGsShoeCloset

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit! Love your shoes! You always pick the best shoes to match your outfit!! x

    - Flora
    Canvas June

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)