December 3, 2013

POPPY








DIY Floral head piece / Forever New singlet (similar) / Glassons skirt / Jelly sandals / MinkPink sunglasses (similar)

If the first few days of Summer are anything to go by, light weight fabrics will be a necessity for the next few months - bonus points if they have interesting textures like this foil singlet, which makes for an effortless outfit when paired with a maxi skirt. I remember professing my dislike for split side dresses a few years back when every news segment talked about 'that Grammy dress' that was worn, but now that it's all over I can bring myself to wear one. It also helps that this skirt is simple and I don't trip myself over when I walk. Another new addition to my growing Summer essentials list will include *surprise surprise* fun flower headpieces, like this DIY rose crown that two elderly women complimented me on at work and then proceeded to nickname me 'Poppy.'






19 comments:

  1. IslandHipsterDecember 03, 2013

    Great look! Perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured the bigger the better, right?! Haha but thank you! And don't envy it too much, we had about 3 30+ days before it went back to 17 and raining haha :-) It'd be stunning in NZ now though, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look! Your blog is really interesting!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    With love, Sofia Silva ♥

    http://goldenfashionworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that floral crown is so gorgeous!! and i love your shoes! http://bethebteam.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johanna VilhunenDecember 07, 2013

    Very pretty look, and I love the headpiece! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. In LOVE with this look! I literally love every piece in this outfit. Great look <3


    thesarcasicwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pics!!! ;-)

    -Chrissy

    http://fashionfoodmusic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flower crown is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jellies are the ultimate beach footwear haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so sweet, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy_love1982December 13, 2013

    That floral crown is amazing! It really makes the outfit

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That crown is gorgeous! Love the over-sized flowers. I can't wait to make more flower crowns for summer as well :) Very jealous of that summery looking weather you're having too ❤

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)