November 25, 2013

DETAIL




Glassons blouse & cuff / Portmans tile skirt / Chanell heels by Faith (similar) / Colette Hayman necklace (similar) / Prouds bracelet / Lili Clutch (similar)

I can't explain how good it feels now that all of my exams are over and I have a break from Uni until March next year. Not only does it give me time to work on the blog, work in general and just make these next 3 months huge and try to achieve as much as I can, but I get to also do things like read the huge list of books I've had written down (recommendations are always welcome!) and prepare myself mentally for Taylor Swift's concert in a few weeks time (seriously).

I turned 21 on Tuesday and went out with a few friends on Friday night with this as my birthday outfit - except for the shoes which I swapped for my beloved wedges as seen here, because I'm too paranoid about ruining these white beauties. I definitely don't regret investing in this blouse though and have since decided to get the white one as well (Mum already owns it in black) because its sheer simplicity adds extra class to any outfit. The skirt - all sequins, in case you couldn't tell -  was also a gem I found on sale at DFO and has been my planned birthday skirt for at least 2 months, so I'm glad that I finally got to wear it out because the print is fantastic, don't you think?

Anyway, to wrap this up I featured on the New York Times website this week again which is pretty amazing in itself (you can find it here), but I also hit the 10,000 view mark this morning - so more importantly I want to thank-you for always coming back! :-)




30 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! Love the shoes so much :)

    http://tendenciesfashandbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt and top look perfect together! The shoes are cute, too.

    http://theleatherfannypack.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Love the skirt sooo much :) xJJLI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally stunning - love how chic and put together you look! Those heels are gorgeous.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful printed skirt! :) Hope you had a very happy birthday earlier! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiri YanchenkoNovember 29, 2013

    I like how you have combined white shoes and white nails! That's a great idea! And I do LOVE that cuff. Plus the skirt is pretty cool too!

    X Kiri
    www.fashionblender.com.au
    www.facebook.com/FashionBlender

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! :) I am totally loving this look. Blue looks fantastic on you and that skirt is just amazing!

    With love from Copenhagen,
    http://www.stefanystrange.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I love your shoes and the way how you combinate blue and white :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a great outfit, loving the combination of the blues and white :) B x


    beabopsstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Native FeathersDecember 02, 2013

    beautiful skirt!

    http://native-feathers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would wear them everywhere if I could! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yess I figured working in the same colour palette would keep it simple but still dressy - thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, oh thank you! The wind ALWAYS seems to be blowing ridiculously whenever we shoot, so picking photos can be a pain when 80% of them have my hair over my face, but glad you liked these ones! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Mica - I did!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. White on white (in any way) is definitely one of my favourite trends this season. Thanks for the love Kiri!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks miss! The skirt is definitely one of my favourite buys right now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so glad I found it (and that everyone likes it!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look - so pretty!


    xx
    Mindy


    www.KINDofLUXE.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovejoy StylesDecember 21, 2013

    love the look

    ReplyDelete
  20. Carsla PeytonSeptember 15, 2014

    Stunning! The hair movement is "dreamy" <3 I look forward to your future posts Ivana!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ivana - www.the-closet.com.arSeptember 15, 2014

    Love your blog!
    The outfit is amazing <3 i'm following
    xx

    Ivana
    http://www.the-closet.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)