October 13, 2013

ZIGGY




Ruby Rose x Milk and Honey Ziggy dress (turned skirt) (similar) / Glassons blouse / Diva necklace (similar) / Sportsgirl sunglasses (similar) / ASOS bag / Boots (similar)

I was starting to get worried when my favourite dress from the Ruby Rose x Milk and Honey collection was getting a tad too short for my liking until Mum had the smart idea of turning it into a skirt. Not only does it mean that I have a few extra years with it, but it started an 'alter or throw out' pile in my wardrobe after observing Tanya's constant modifying of clothes she'd felt could look better (and always do) or had outgrown. I'm sure my Organisational Foresight lecturer would be pleased that I'm recycling and attempting to change my purchasing habits for the greater good in the future (aka so I don't run out of money).

Anyway, it's been 6 months since I started this blog and I've already learnt and achieved more than I thought I would. Thank-you to everyone who has visited so far and for your consistently lovely comments - and also to anyone who continues on the journey with me as it's hopefully only the beginning!


20 comments:

  1. fashionalaticOctober 14, 2013

    Love your skirt, such a nice style :)
    Would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin and lookbook? Let me know,
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit...the skirt is beautifull!!

    Following you back via bloglovin:)

    xx, joana

    http://www.sofashionjoana.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy CooganOctober 15, 2013

    Love the skirt, great idea :)

    Lucy
    http://ShortGirlHighHeels.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oumayma TFDOctober 17, 2013

    What a fantastic outfit, love the skirt and bag!

    Love,

    TFD | The Fashion district
    My latest outfit 
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. jointyicroissantyOctober 18, 2013

    Love the combo of cute skirt and blouse with heavy boots! It's very stylish and also your necklace is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vogue and HeelsOctober 19, 2013

    Beautiful outfit! I love that skirt and the booties, very chic.

    -Vogue&Heels

    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit!!! <3 xoxo

    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chic and playful, love it . Great job! 6 months and counting :))


    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helena ChenOctober 20, 2013

    You did an amazing job with this skirt, I love recycling old clothes and making them my own (Thrift store finds are the best for altering!) And congrats on 6 months! I always love seeing your posts pop up on my bloglovin' feed, hope there are many more to come ❤

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad we transformed it, it'll definitely get more wear now. Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a nice change from the skirts "trending" now! And of course :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thought I'd keep it (kind of) minimalistic haha! Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's gone so quickly! Love checking yours out too girl :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't gone op-shopping that much but it's the best feeling when you find something though! And thank you - likewise! Should we ever be in the same area, a meet-up would be a must! :-) ♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. That lace skirt is beautiful! I hope you get a lot of wear out of it now it's a skirt rather than a dress. It's very pretty :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)