October 20, 2013

TAKE ME HOME



Kimbra 2011 Australian Tour tee / Glassons polka dot shorts (in playsuit version) & bracelet / Siren wedges / Colette bag & necklace (similar) / Hat (similar) / Mink Pink sunglasses

I may have attended One Direction's Take Me Home tour on Thursday night and loved every second of it. Please excuse the fangirl in me but it has to be shared. My cousin, Dragana (who helped on posts such as this and this one) and I ended up having amazing seats (front row of the second stage!) and tried to act as cool, calm and collected as we could each time we got acknowledged - we did the squealing internally, of course. Judge allllll you want!

In other news, despite today's 30°C weather, my plans to work on my pasty skin completely failed me, but least I found my favourite tee from Kimbra's 2011 tour and got to frolic around in my polka dot shorts, right? I didn't get much done of anything important (oops) but I finally decided on my birthday plans with less than a month to go, so that's a huge achievement (also chore) in itself.

Photos: Mum


15 comments:

  1. Hyped!!! I love your outfit especially your skirt and sunnies. Have a great week. x, http://shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helena ChenOctober 22, 2013

    Your outfits always look so effortlessly put together! I desperately need that playsuit in my life, so sad it's sold out :( Have you just tucked them down and worn them as shorts?

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shekinah, you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. IslandHipsterOctober 25, 2013

    Love how simple and cute this outfit is. You always look so effortlessly chic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're actually shorts but have sold out as well and aren't on the website so I figured the playsuit was similar! Market HQ have a similar pair here though: http://shopmarkethq.com/products/co-co-polka-shorts-navy :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hat and the hint of red with your outfit! I think your pale skin looks great too btw!! :)
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helder Pereira CoelhoOctober 27, 2013

    Followed on blogovin;)

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH I love polka dots so much! This outfit is simplistic yet so lovely. You just gained a new follower! :) <3

    a-dmiring.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post, I absolutely love this outfit!
    And such beautiful photos! I'm now following!
    xo
    www.couturella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for saying that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of the most versatile prints! Thanks girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's perfect for a casual day out! Checking yours out now miss! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your blog.
    you have amazing photos.


    fancymystyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)