September 8, 2013

WEDNESDAY





Thrifted Collared dress (similar) / Therapy boots (similar) / Sportsgirl Cat-eye sunglasses (similar)

Channeling my inner Wednesday Addams/Nun this fine Sunday. It may not be to everyone's taste but I'm completely in love with this thrifted dress my cousin so kindly let me borrow (and now keep!). It oozes the perfect mixture of Suzy from Moonrise Kingdom and everyone's favourite moody child from The Addams Family, so it seemed perfect to frolic in today - also funny because it looks like a costume but I will legitimately be wearing this around in the months to come.

As you know, this week I ventured up to the city for Melbourne Spring Fashion Week which means I have some amazing shows lined up to show you throughout the next few weeks - namely Levi's and Wittner, who have really great collections coming up for the Spring/Summer season.

Photos: Dragana Przulj


18 comments:

  1. Great post! Love peter pan collars!
    http://fashionholic-queenbees.blogspot.com
    DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunnies! I didn't see them the last time I went to Sportsgirl :(

    x
    Kim
    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that dress and love that you styled it with booties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing find! Love the sleeves on that dress :) P.S voted for you Levi's Ambassador, good luck! xx

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the dress! You look supercute!

    xoxo Iris

    A DASH OF FASH

    ReplyDelete
  6. this look is so preppy but amazing <3


    thanks for dropping by..would you like to follow each other maybe?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really, really like the dress! Especially the sleeves... It makes it different from the others out there...

    Sanna

    lumous.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vogue and HeelsSeptember 12, 2013

    Beautiful pictures and outfit! I love that dress, so chic.

    -Vogue&Heels

    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Dori :-) I wouldn't mind if every shirt I owned had a peter pan collar.. or just a collar in general haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I bought them last year! But if you go to their website, click accessories>sunglasses then you should find them on the first page - they're called 'Mistress' in Tort :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm hopeless at finding good thrifts but I'm glad I know someone who isn't haha! Thank-you Helena :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, I'll check it out for sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's very old-school, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking good! I love the classic vibe of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)