August 25, 2013

LADY




Junk Precious blouse* & She's a Lady skirt* / Glassons Waffle knit cardigan / Bardot heels / ASOS bag

Melbourne gave us a lovely morning (for those living here and mouthing at the screen "are you kidding??" - there was a brief moment of sunshine around 7.30am), so by the time the neighbours were waking, we were already arriving back home from a good hour long walk and with today's post done. 

The She's A Lady skirt from Junk is just as great as its short counterpart and, thanks to Mum's styling advice, I quickly found my favourite outfit thus far when we paired it with their Precious blouse (which I also wore here) and Glassons' waffle knit cardigan. I've always been drawn to a classier sense of style and I think this embodies my ultimate outfit for warmer weather and lunch plans (of which neither were present today). It's also looking like a strong contender for what to wear at MSFW in a week's time - should the weather act like it should when then new season arrives of course.

Photos: Mum


18 comments:

  1. Such a classy look! That embellished shirt is very cute. I hope you are going to enjoy warm weather soon! I will miss it once it's gone on this end of the world :(

    xoxo Iris
    A DASH OF FASH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit Ivana, love the shoes especially :) The weather is getting warmer here too; hopefully it lasts!

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. E, kada bi samo imala para, odmah bi dosla u Australiju! Bila sam 10 dana u Grckoj, pa sam poslije toga 4 sedmice u Bosni. School's begun, unfortunately, so I'm back in Switzerland :( O kombinaciji ne moram ni da pricam, PREDOBRA je, bas po mom ukusu. A kad vidim palme u pozadini vec je gotovo. Summer's arriving, a? Hocu i ja! A odakle si ti inace? Ili tvoji roditelji, mislim odakle sa balkana? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww sucha cute outfit!! Aren't your legs freezing?? I still can't get myself to wear a skirt without leggings!

    x
    Kim
    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Luckily that morning it had warmed up for a little before the clouds took over so it wasn't cold haha! Melbourne's getting great weather this week though so we'll finally both get to enjoy it :)

      x

      Delete
  5. I love that cardigan, I'm looking for something similar for fall. You look so cosy!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blouse is beautiful as well as the skirt. I love how you styled them together.

    http://islandhipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! Very ladylike and chic. I love the shirt and skirt.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing. That's a lovely skirt! x

    O.R.R's BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the embellishment on the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very lovely lady! Your whole look is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! Would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit, love that cardigan. looks so cozy, makes me want cooler weather to come now.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful outfit, the skirt is veryy Chanel-like
    Polly
    http://pollyslookbook.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)