August 19, 2013

BLOOM




Glassons ring / Colette bag / London Rebel pumps

Three great reasons for this title: one - my favourite jeans (pictured above) by Levi's are called Bloom, two - Spring is getting ever so close, and three - I am starting a little arts and craft project that may or may not be featured in this post and include the abundance of roses to add a little something to your hair (a perfectly fine accessory for the rest of the world going into Autumn as well ;)) The roses above were handmade by yours truly so the process took a little longer, but as my exciting supplies have arrived I will hopefully be able to get a little Etsy store stocked up and ready to go in no time!

On a side note, I am very ready for my favourite Australian fashion bloggers to come back home so I can stop obsessing over their adventures in colourful, instagram-worthy places such as Croatia, Greece and France. Savings for Europe shall now commence.

Photos: Mum


18 comments:

  1. Love your outfit. Actually, all the outfits you post are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! <3

    Would appreciate if you would drop by my blog @ http://louiseito.wordpress.com/
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute hair clip! Really excited to see what else you'll be creating :) And so so excited for spring to finally arrive :D

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helena - I'll be sure to let you know when it all goes up! And me too - it's getting SO close :)

      Delete
  4. The colour of that bag is just amazing...

    Sanna
    lumous.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the casual casual chicness of you look. Great post :) x

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A shirt under a jumper - love the trend. Especially when the end are sticking out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit Ivana! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check it out here : )http://thestyleobsessedcookie.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html Keep up the amazing style!

    xoxo,
    Charlotte
    thestyleobsessedcookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've always wanted to do the sweater and shirt trend, but i never get it.Love it, and inspiring look for back to school/ work



    www.mzcocoh.bogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always worth a try - such an easy daytime outfit!

      Delete
  9. Love the the stripped sweater it looks perfect for fall!
    XO,
    --Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful look! I love the way you layered this outfit! The striped sweater is so sweet and I just adore your shoes!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing heels, so pretty

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a beautiful look! I'm in love :)

    alice x
    www.intheeyeof-this.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute outfit!
    http://fashionholic-queenbees.blogspot.gr/
    DB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute outfit! I am loving the details and the colors and that handbag is adorable.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)