June 23, 2013

ELECTRA




Forever New Top / Levi's Denim (similar by ASOS here)/ ASOS heels


Typically when I think of a great pair of jeans - I think Levi's. That being said, I'm not exactly sure why it has taken me so long to buy my own pair... They're nice and thick for Winter, crisp and so well-fitted. It was a must for me to get a new pair of jeans, so when I found the last pair in my size, favourite colour and high-waisted (anything high-waisted is great to me) sitting on the sales rack in Myer... Well, I'd be stupid if I hadn't bought them, wouldn't I?!

Another confession I'd like to make is that I finally bought these beautiful Faith heels via ASOS after spotting them on Kani constantly, and have instantly become my favourite pair after only being in my possession a week. The heel is the perfect size and the spotless white combined with the thick ankle strap make it right on point with the all-white winter trend at the moment. I got the last in my size once again, so I think it's safe to say that it was meant to be ;-)

18 comments:

  1. love the flower headpiece! lovely photos :-)

    http://michellele1.blogspot.com.au/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours together in your outfit! The heels are adorable!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Like your photos!

    xx
    Biskvittka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes! Followed you :) check out my blog?

    http://chrislikesclothes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovin'it :) <3 Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are absolutely adorable! :)) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable look!

    Style n love, jamaica
    Dania

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those shoes are gorgeous - wish they were still in stock in my size! You look great

    http://loveormoneyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. THOSE SHOES! Im so jealous, they are perfect! I love that pretty headband

    ReplyDelete
  10. sta reci, jos jednom fenomenalan post! Your flower crown is way too great. Obozavam cipele, izgleda da ti je Kani omiljena blogerka, a? ;) Cujemo se sledece sedmice u vezi guest posta, moze?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! Especially those shoes.


    Xo,
    Elise
    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your outfit is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that top!! That would be like an immediate staple in my wardrobe.
    xoxo Aimee
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8371283/bows-amp-beau-ties

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty look Ivana! Love how you paired this cute colored pants with this overall look. Perfect! :) Sweet look too with the floral head accessories :)

    Happy weekend ahead! Keep in touch dear :)

    ★♡ New Beauty Post (^_^) ♡★
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Mascara Topcoat
    My review on this new beauty product from Anastasia Beverly Hills

    Other Recent Posts ...
    What's the Fuzz with J.Co Donuts?
    Outfit Post: ⊱ Safe and Sound ⊰


    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit, I like the flowers in your hair, they're such fun detail :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Long hair is annoying like that :/ I'm glad you cut it in the end because you really suit it! I've tried the whole bob thing...didn't work out haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these heels! And you've styled them perfectly xx

    www.alishayi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this outfit, the jeans and shoes are such beautiful pieces!
    Hyped!(:

    kittywittyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)