May 27, 2013

MEERKAT




Junk Sweater / Cotton On Shirt / ASOS Shorts / Dr. Martens

(Titled meerkat purely because I'm obsessed with the Compare the Market/Meerkat advertisement on TV) (go watch it)

A few months ago after searching for something of its kind, I stumbled across these tartan beauties on ASOS and had to get them immediately! As I similarly mentioned in a previous post, I slightly feel like a primary school girl in my collared/tartan ensemble but I'm still studying at Uni so let's pretend that it's acceptable. 

By the way, for instagram lovers - I recommend checking out AboutMyStyle. Essentially it's an online and mobile platform to post your pictures, but it's more interactive in that it provides a theme of the day where you can upload a photo that corresponds to it. It's a fun way to share your own little snippets while observing how other users interpreted it. A direct link to my profile on it is here :) Enjoy your week!

19 comments:

  1. love the boots and shorts! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, You look great! Love the sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look! Loving the cat sweater, and those shorts suit you so well :)

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the sweater!! :) So cool!

    xx
    Talia
    www.thinkwearstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! You are such a doll! I love love love this outfit!!! I'm so glad I found your bloggy woggy! It's kinda hard to find good ones....does that sound bad. It's a compliment because your's is really well done. I'm totally going to follow you. I would love if you could drop in and visit my blog as well. I think you might like it.
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post! Love that sweater :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very lovely outfit :) love the shorts

    xx
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look; awesome sweater.
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nemoj ti meni da ja kao znam pozirati kada si ti i bolja od mene! ;) Layering a i Martinke su predobre, I like! Odakle si inace, mislim sa balkana? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love your sweater! Nice outfit! (:

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This cat sweater is seriously so good! I love your shoes, too. You look great!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obsessing over both you sweater and shorts - So Cute!
    x
    Caumera
    www.frockgarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. what lovely sweater! you look so pretty xx
    ♥ http://itsnicoleperez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are adorable! I love the glasses + the location. We don't have anything as wonderous here in Kansas, USA. Boo. I'm happy to be your newest follower :)

    The Nautical Owl Blog
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable look, you have such a great personal style :) I added your blog to my bloglovin roll, can't wait to see your next post! :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much! That's so nice of you. I'll make sure to check out yours now :)

      Delete
  16. Love this look, very punk meets preppy

    Style n love, jamaica
    Dania

    http://www.13covetstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your cat top and those plaid shorts are so freaking cute! Google +!
    kittywittyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time out to stop by and comment! I do read every single message, even if I don't reply individually - just know that I appreciate it.

Feel free to comment in English / Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian etc. as those are the languages that I understand. :)